GDPR - personal data protection
PRINCIPLES OF PROCESSING COMPANY PERSONAL DATA JELÍNEK - výroba nábytku sro
The aim of these Principles of personal data processing issued by JELÍNEK - výroba nábytku sro, Masarykova 672/35, 757 01 Valašské Meziříčí IČ: 42866022, DIČ: CZ42866022 is to provide information on what personal data JELÍNEK - výroba nábytku sro (as administrator) processes on natural persons in the provision of services, sale of goods and contacts with potential clients, for what purposes and for how long the company JELÍNEK - výroba nábytku sro processes these personal data in accordance with valid legal regulations, to whom and for what reason it may pass them on, what rights individuals have in connection with the processing of their personal data. These Principles are effective from 25 May 2018 and are issued in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data ("Regulation" or "GDPR") in order to ensure the information obligation of JELÍNEK - furniture production Ltd. as an administrator according to Article 13 of the GDPR.
1) What is personal data?
▪ all information on an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as the “data subject”), ie. any data on the basis of which it is possible to identify a natural person directly or indirectly
2) What is personal data processing?
▪ any operation or set of operations with personal data, also carried out automatically, such as the collection, recording, arrangement, storage, modification, retrieval, use, dissemination or disclosure, but also their restriction and erasure or destruction
3) For what purpose is my personal data processed and what personal data is involved?
▪ We only process your personal data for these purposes
- fulfillment of the contract (order) that you have concluded with us, especially the provision of ordered services and goods, or negotiations aimed at concluding the contract
- compliance with our legal obligations
- our legitimate interest (eg exercising our claim under a contract)
▪ with regard to the stated purposes, we process only the data that you state in the contract (order) with us, or the data that we obtain from you during the performance of the contract, ie
- name and surname, or ID number and VAT number for entrepreneurs
- birth number or date of birth
- residence, delivery address, or registered office and invoicing address of entrepreneurs
- the address of the place of delivery of the goods or services
- e-mail address and telephone number
- bank connection
- The IP address from which you access the service we provide
- information about the devices with which you use our services
- information on what services and to what extent you use from us
- operational and location data
- voice recording for telephone calls
▪ the processing of your personal data for the purposes of fulfilling the contract (order) is a necessary requirement for the actual conclusion of the contract and the provision of performance by us
4) Do you need my consent to process the data?
▪ if you order goods (products) from our company, we process your data on the basis of fulfilling the contract (order) without your consent
▪ if you have ordered goods (products) from our company or registered on our website, we process your data on the basis of legitimate interest without your consent in order to improve our services for you and to provide tailor-made offers, information about news and interesting tips
▪ You can withdraw your consent at any time as described in the text "If you no longer wish to receive our offers, news and interesting tips, you can unsubscribe"
5) Who is the administrator and who has access to my personal data?
▪ the administrator is the one who not only processes your personal data, but above all sets the purpose and means for this processing
▪ Your personal data is processed mainly by us, JELÍNEK - výroba nábytku sro, Masarykova 672/35, 757 01 Valašské Meziříčí, IČ: 42866022, DIČ: CZ42866022 - we are therefore the administrator of your personal data
▪ they also have access to your personal data of the company, or Entrepreneurial natural persons who provide us with services and assembly technical work, but do not use personal data for their own needs, so they are the processor of personal data
6) How long have you been processing my personal data?
▪ We store your personal data for the duration of the contract you have concluded with us
▪ after the end of the contractual relationship, we continue retention if for us this obligation stems from legal regulations (currently it can be up to 10 years)
▪ another reason for storing personal data even after the termination of the contractual relationship is the exercise of our claim, which continues (eg registration and recovery of the amount due)
7) Do we transfer personal data to third countries?
▪ No. The company JELÍNEK - výroba nábytku sro does not transfer personal data to a third country or to international organizations
8) What are my rights?
・ the right to information on processing
- You will find all the necessary information in this information memorandum
- If you do not find what you are looking for here, you can contact us via the contacts below
・ The right to access, correct or delete my personal data
- you have the right to obtain from JELÍNEK - výroba nábytku sro confirmation whether the personal data concerning you are or are not processed, and if so, you have the right to gain access to this personal data and to the following information:
(a) the purpose of the processing; (b) the categories of personal data concerned; (c) the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed; (d) the planned period for which the personal data will be stored; e) the existence of the right to request from JELÍNEK - výroba nábytku sro the correction or deletion of personal data or the restriction of their processing, or to raise an objection to such processing; (f) the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority; (g) all available information on the source of the personal data, if not obtained from the data subject; (h) the fact that automated decision-making, including profiling, takes place
- at the same time, you have the right to have only accurate personal data processed that corresponds to the facts - with this also the right to a possible correction of inaccurate personal data.
- part of your personal data that we process is available in the client system on our website, here it is also possible to request the correction or change of personal data.
- you have the right to have the company JELÍNEK - výroba nábytku sro delete without undue delay personal data concerning you, if: a) personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; (b) you withdraw the consent on the basis of which the data were processed and there is no other legal reason for the processing; (c) object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing; (d) the personal data have been processed unlawfully; e) personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation laid down in EU or Czech Republic law; f) personal data has been collected in connection with the offer of information society services. The right of cancellation shall not apply where the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations, for the determination, exercise or defense of legal claims and in other cases provided for in the GDPR.
・ The right to object
- You have the opportunity to object at any time if you believe that the processing is in breach of the law
- on the basis of an objection, we are (in case of its justification) obliged to terminate the processing of your personal data
- these will be cases where we would process your personal data due to our legitimate interest, which would have passed
・ The right to data portability
- if you ask us to pass on your personal data to another administrator, we will do so to the extent that you request it.
・ The right to file a complaint with the ÚOOÚ
- if you believe that we do not process your personal data in a lawful manner, at any time you can file a complaint or a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection, with its registered office in Lt. Col. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, e-mail: email@example.com, tel .: 234 665 125, www.uoou.cz
・ The right to restrict processing
- in case your processed data are inaccurate, we will limit their processing for the time necessary to correct or supplement them
- We will also limit the processing for the period during which we verify that the objection you have raised is legitimate
・ The right to be notified of a personal data breach
- this right lies in our obligation to notify you in accordance with the law of cases where there is a breach of security of your personal data, which results in a high risk to your rights and freedoms
・ The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
- in the event that the company JELÍNEK - výroba nábytku sro processes any of the personal data on the basis of consent, the data subject has the right to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time in writing by sending disagreement with the processing of personal data by post to the registered office of JELÍNEK - výroba nábytku sro or to an e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ website www.jelinek.eu automatically identifies the user's IP address. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a user's computer when connected to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a file of activity by the server, which allows subsequent data processing
about login and authentication. Once a user uses a personal account to log in, an encrypted cookie is stored on their device that allows them to switch between web pages without having to log in repeatedly.
▪ Third party cookies: On the website www.jelinek.eu Third-party cookies may also be placed. This may be the case, for example, because the company JELÍNEK - výroba nábytku sro has entrusted a third party with, for example, site analysis. The company JELÍNEK - výroba nábytku sro uses the following service providers:
About Google, Inc. - Google Analytics, Google Ads
on Facebook, Inc. - Facebook service
about Seznam.cz, as - Sklik service
o SmartSelling as - Smartemailing service
▪ Cookie settings: most web browsers accept cookies automatically
11) Our contact details
▪ You can contact us by e-mail email@example.com or in writing at the above address.
These principles of personal data processing will be updated by JELÍNEK - výroba nábytku sro if necessary. The current version of this policy will always be available on the website www.jelinek.eu/gdpr. If there is a substantial change in the methods of handling personal data in these principles, the company JELÍNEK - výroba nábytku sro informs the data subjects so that before the implementation of these changes the company JELÍNEK - výroba nábytku sro visibly publishes a notice. The company JELÍNEK - výroba nábytku sro recommends to continuously control the processing of personal data.