For the RAMINTA cabinet, German designer Jochen Flacke processed the natural solid oak precisely and with top quality.
The clean surface of the door is intentionally disturbed by oak chipped panels , which enhance the distinctive and modern look of the cabinet.
The cabinet is made of OAK
• the cabinet body is made of veneered slats in combination with solid wood
• The backs of the cabinets are made of veneered plywood
• doors are standardly made in a combination of lath, solid wood, glass, chipped panel
• the front surface of the door can be made according to the customer's wishes - without a chipped panel or with a chipped panel,
without glass (clean wooden surface) or with glass, in this case an individual calculation will be made
• The doors have sealing dust brushes, the Hettich travel fittings are equipped with door travel dampers
• the cabinet is delivered disassembled, assembled modularly, we always recommend installation by the manufacturer
We modify the surface of our furniture with ecological colorless varnish or natural "natur" oil . Oil impregnation continues the tradition of the old masters. The customer can choose from various shades of pickling or oils according to our basic swatches. All wood finishes are included in the price .
Shades can also be adapted to individual customer requirements. In this case, it is necessary to supply your own sample , according to which we mix a water-soluble mordant or pigmented oil. In the case of pickling and oiling according to our own sample, we charge a surcharge of 5%.