For the RAMINTA cabinet, the German designer Jochen Flacke processed natural solid oak with precision and excellence.
The clean surface of the door is intentionally disturbed by split oak panels , which enhance the unique and modern look of the cabinet.
The cabinet is made of OAK
- the body of the cabinet is made of veneered slats in combination with solid wood
- the back of the cabinet is made of veneered plywood
- doors are made as standard in a combination of batten, solid wood, glass, split panel
- the front surface of the door can be made according to the customer's wishes - without a split panel or with a split panel, without glass (pure wooden surface) or with glass, in this case an individual calculation will be made
- the doors have sealing dust brushes, the Hettich sliding fittings are equipped with dampers for the door travel
- the cabinet is delivered in a disassembled state, it is assembled in modules, we always recommend assembly from the manufacturer
More about the RAMINTA cabinet
- natural ecological varnish and all shades of oiled furniture according to the sample book are free of charge
- all shades of staining according to the sample book are with a surcharge of 5%
- in the case of pickling/oiling on request according to your own sample , there is an additional charge of 10%
- we only offer OAK RUSTIC wood furniture in NATUR and HONEY oil versions